[Coco] New Game Development Blog

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 10 16:26:24 EDT 2013

LIKE

________________________________
 From: Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au>
To: CoCoList <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: [Coco] New Game Development Blog

I have decided to start another new CoCo3 game and I have setup a blog
site to log my progress and show anyone interested how games are developed.

More precisely, how *I* develop games because everyone has their own way
of doing things.

This will be a slow work-in-progress, adding in a chapter to the blog
whenever I find free time to add to the project. (Yeah, free time...
whose got that?!)

Hopefully I can have a finished game ready for next year's CoCoFest but
if time becomes my enemy I may release a partial incomplete version more
as a tech demo.

The main emphasis is to show the techniques I employ in game design.

I have a very simple website at:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/PopstarPilot/index.html

If anyone spots any mistakes or errors, please let me know.

Nick Marentes