[Coco] xroar (Dragon/Coco1/2 emulator) on Android

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:48:16 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have ported XRoar to Android (ARM) and it is available on the XRoar
web page http://www.6809.org.uk/dragon/xroar.shtml

Thanks to Ciaran for hosting it (and making XRoar in the first place!).

See also the thread in the Dragon forums:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3148

I have also uploaded an Android port of LWTOOLS to
http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/contrib/tormod/

This allows me to program assembly (using vim), compile it with
lwtools and run it inside XRoar, all on the tablet. I recommend
"Terminal IDE" to get terminal windows and a minimal (busybox-based)
Linux environment. To convert 6809 binaries to .CAS files that I can
feed to XRoar I use makewav from Toolshed.

Tormod