[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD on Android

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 21:39:51 EDT 2013

Cool idea.... I have one of the original Motorola Androids with a 16 gig mem card and no service... A $600 Coco emulator? Why the hell not! It's worth it LOL
Note, the phone was "rooted" so it's wide open to be modded, running the "Smoked Glass" OS
As it is, it's just lying in my desk drawer gathering dust.

Now if someone would port DriveWire 4 over to Android as well..... Then figure out how to make the USB 2 DB9 to Coco serial work with it... hmmmmm.... Android terminal on a headless Coco 3... LMAO

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com