[Coco] Building lwtools and HG NitrOS-9 or NOT was ack

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jun 5 20:21:33 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 05 June 2013 20:20:56 Lothan did opine:

> From: Tormod Volden

> >> I'm confused... I don't see any commits since 2829 on June 2 and you
> >> already
> >> have this revision. Are you expecting some commits to be in the
> >> repository
> >> since June 2 from Boisy?
> >
> > I am afraid everybody has to learn a bit of mercurial :) And it would
> > help to have lwtools-port merged to default...
>
> I was asking Gene why he expects to be getting commits from the
> repository when there haven't been any in a few days.

Because someone said they got a fresh bunch this morning.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
... eighty years later he could still recall with the young pang of his
original joy his falling in love with Ada.
		-- Nabokov
         law-abiding citizens.