[Coco] Building lwtools and HG NitrOS-9 or NOT was ack

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:22:53 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Lothan wrote:
>>> OK. HG updates are coming in fast and furious.
>>

>> I just did a 'make hgupdate', entered my srcfrg PW, and got nothing.  What
>> the hell is going on here?
>

> I'm confused... I don't see any commits since 2829 on June 2 and you already
> have this revision. Are you expecting some commits to be in the repository
> since June 2 from Boisy?

I am afraid everybody has to learn a bit of mercurial :) And it would
help to have lwtools-port merged to default...

Checklist:

1. Make sure you're pulling from the latest repo location:
 hg pull
should return "pulling from http://hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code"
Otherwise edit .hg/hgrc .

2. Make sure you're on the lwtools-port branch (for now):
 hg branch
should return "lwtools-port". Otherwise run "hg update lwtools-port"
to switch branch.

3. Make sure you have pulled the latest stuff:
 hg tip
should return (as of writing) "changeset:   2829:ed9a4cb85fb3" (Fixed
makefiles and defsfile for level 3).
Otherwise run "hg pull" and "hg update" again.

Hope this helps,
Tormod