[Coco] nitros-9 branches [WAS: ack!]

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 14:11:38 EDT 2013

Tormod,
I hadn't thought about that on the lwtools-port branch. You are probably right. It should soon be merged though (as soon as it's back in compilable order) as the default is getting really out of date and if I remember correctly, it wouldn't compile properly either.

Also, someone needs to update the disk downloads when it finally gets built again. I think David Ladd did the last build after he got all the games working on DW disks back in Jan.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

I do *not* intend to add anything about the lwtools-port branch. Thisis a temporary situation. If innocent users are meant to use the codethat now is in the lwtools-port branch, this code should be mergedinto the default branch. We can always keep what now is in the defaultbranch as a "mamou" branch or just a tag.Boisy, do you agree?TormodPS: +1 on better subjects, trimmed messages, and private email whennobody else possibly can be interested.--Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttp://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco