[Coco] coco posts cut

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:51:23 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM, camillus Blockx wrote:
> I will try to keep it clean Dennis, for some reson I always do reply,
> and that is not a good habbit I think.

You should of course use "reply" when replying to something, so that
your message ends up in the same thread. But if your e-mail client
automatically quotes the e-mail you are replying to, you have to
manually trim away the unnecessary stuff.

One trap for us using Gmail is that the new web interface
automatically hides the quoted stuff, so you have to click on "..." to
see the whole e-mail you are actually about to send.

Tormod