[Coco] Building lwtools and HG NitrOS-9 or NOT was ack

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Jun 5 10:58:10 EDT 2013

Robert Gault wrote:
> OK. HG updates are coming in fast and furious. Just got the latest this morning
> which fixed the lib problem so after replacing all those awful
> include $(NITROS9DIR)/rules.mak
> I'll report on success or failure with WinXP, mingw, and msys.

Alright!!

Finally everything is compiling with lwtools in WinXP. What I suggest may be
useful, as I was forced to do it, is add to ALL makefiles

ifndef  NITROS9DIR
NITROS9DIR      = $(HOME)/whatever
endif

where 'whatever' is the directory name you are using on your system. If you
don't do this, you will be forced to compile from the parent directory where
rules.mak is located rather than being able to compile at any level in the
directory tree.

Robert