[Coco] ack!

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Jun 4 07:18:10 EDT 2013

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 05:53:05 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> I am on the lwtools-port branch, and a repeat just now returns:
> gene at coyote:/opt/nitros9$ make hgupdate
> hg pull
> Password:
> pulling from ssh://gheskett@hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code
> searching for changes
> no changes found
> hg update
> 0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
>
> So wherever it went, it is not visible to the lwtools-port branch.
>
> Boisy must be having hardware probs, I've copied to his home address
> at t- boy.com with my concerns, without a reply.
>
> Note also that the commit message just below it says 'lwtools-port',
> but that top commit says 'lwtools-port tip'
>
> I don't know enough about hg to know what that difference might mean,
> but I suspect its now another branch.  Except 'hg branches' only
> returns lwtools- port.
>
> So, until Boisy comes up for air, I've no clue where his commits are
> going, but I can't pull them.
> Cheers, Gene

Gene (and all):

	I have revision:

HAWKSoft(chrish)$ hg log | more
changeset:   2829:ed9a4cb85fb3
branch:      lwtools-port
tag:         tip
user:        boisy
date:        Sun Jun 02 15:30:19 2013 -0500
summary:     Fixed makefiles and defsfile for level 3

Until there is a makefile in
$(NITROS9DIR)/level3, level3 will not compile.
Copying the $(NITROS9DIR)/level2/makefile there might work. (I've
got to get to work, so I don't have time right now.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Automatic door locks are good for...