[Coco] ack!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 06:44:08 EDT 2013

Thanks Lothan,
There were a couple I was missing. Mainly in the mingw-gcc tree.

I actually got it downloading and compiling, but for some reason, on my quad core, 4gig mem system, I can have nothing else running or I start getting "not enough resources" errors during the build process.

Is there a way to assign cygwin more memory? (or any other cmdline parms needed)

Now if knew the cmd to upload an initial source set to a repository. Everything I see here is about downloading and updating as most are dealing with nitros9 and it's already there. I've been trying to set up a source forge page of my own for other things, and in looking through the mercurial docs, I can't seem to find how to do the initial upload to an empty repository
Any ideas?

My apologies to anyone who may have taken any of my emails about this wrong. I am just frustrated that I can write code for a multitrack recording systems and 3D graphics games in MS Visual Studio, program complex, multi-module programs in OS-9 C and assembly... and I can't get a stupid source forge account to work!!! :-)

Thanks again

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia