[Coco] ack!

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:24:15 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Gene Heskett  wrote:
> On Sunday 02 June 2013 17:21:08 Steven Hirsch did opine:
>> Where did you get the lwtools package currently on the machine?  I'm
>> using the debian package from Tormod Volden (IIRC).
> Which may be version 4.6?

This must be a package from my PPA
(http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2013-May/068680.html). They
are snapshots from Mr Astle's mercurial repository, so newer than 4.7.
One can run "apt-cache policy lwtools" to see the installed version,
which has the snapshot date included.

I also have snapshot Windows binaries but nowhere to host them. Just
send me a private e-mail if somebody wants them or can host them.

Tormod