[Coco] Cumana/reccoware OS9/68000 docs

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:27:51 EDT 2013

Good morning everyone.

Does anyone have access to the documentation for the Cumana/Reccoware port of OS-9/68000 for the Atari ST(e) computer?

I have full docs from Microware that came with my SECAD AS-68K (and those are generic), but am lacking implementation-specific information; e.g how to read the mouse, how to read the midi port, and graphics etc.

The Microware port of OS-9/68000 for the Atari did not support those, but from looking at the header files, it seems that the Cumana port did.

Regards, Bob DEvries
Dalby, QLD, Australia