[Coco] ack!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 17:26:50 EDT 2013

Thank you Lothan, I will give that a try and see if it works for me.
If it does, I will make a page on my site explaining the process as this is one of the most asked questions here other than "how do I make a boot disk?"

Thanks again

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia