[Coco] ack!

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sun Jun 2 13:20:02 EDT 2013

From: Gene Heskett

> I tried to do a test build a day or so back, but my last pull seems to
> have
> disabled mamou for a level3 build.
>
> If anyone has a makefile/rules.mak files that work with lwtools stuff, I
> would appreciate copies.
>
> Or, if anyone knows, is the repo open again so I can do an hg update?
> apparently not, it comes back instantly with no files changed.
>
> Is there some new magic incantation to pull a new 'tip'?

Have you switched to the new repository after SourceForge moved it to the
new SourceForge platform on May 16? If you have commit permission, the new
repository is at ssh://<username>@hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code. The old
repository is still available at
http://nitros9.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/nitros9/nitros9, but it's
read-only.

The reason I ask is because Boisy committed a lot of changes to the
makefiles six days ago.