[Coco] More and more...

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 1 04:39:46 EDT 2013

On 1/06/2013 9:25 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> I have to agree with this.  The terms were clearly stated.

It's like real estate; you have to learn the jargon.

"Untested" means "not working".

"Worked last time I powered it on 10 years ago before I put it in storage"
means "not working".

"Powers on but I don't have the means to test it" means "no video".

"Near mint" means "case won't fall apart".

"A few scratches but nothing you wouldn't expect for 25 year old equipment"
means "case might fall apart if you're not careful".

And so on...

Regards,