[Coco] Retrochallenge -- Micro-C for CoCo

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Jul 31 10:26:32 EDT 2013

Greetings,

My Retrochallenge project over the past month has been about adapting
the Dunfield Micro-C/6809 compiler to build code to run on the CoCo.
The end of the month brings the end of the competition.  So, I've
posted a little wrap-up post here:

	http://retrotinker.blogspot.com/2013/07/rc-2013-sc-wrap-up.html

Be sure to check-out the 8 preceding posts as well!  FWIW, I'll
probably ask for a slot to talk about it at CoCoFEST! 2014 as well...

Those of you who see me on Faceboot, Twitter, or Google+ may already
be aware of the project.  For others, this might be the first you've
heard of it.  In either case, I would love to hear any comments or
questions you might have about the project.

John