[Coco] Anybody Have A Dead Coco 3?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 23:21:02 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

All is well here.  I hope it is with you.  I have what to some people may
seem like a strange request, but does anybody have any dead Coco 3s laying
around that have no hope of ever getting back running again?  I really don't
want to take my fully functional Coco 3 apart for experimentation until one
of several projects I have planned are at the prototype testing stage.  If
you have any Coco 3 motherboards or complete computers laying around even
with missing chips I'd like to take at least one of them off your hands.
Please send me a private email if you have one or more available.  If you
are one of those people who do have a non-functional Coco 3, I hope you have
a complete working model so you can have some fun!  Thank you in advance.

Kip