[Coco] SuperIDE backup/restore

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Jul 29 21:28:46 EDT 2013

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:10:16 -0400
Retro Canada <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hawks, are you sure about this?
>
> mark states that except for one device (aka cf card) all the others
> worked.
>
> so i still dont see where the sIde is faulty here.

	I knew I cut out too much. Go back and READ Luis FULL message
that I replied to.

	Luis claimed it was the CF cards and I said it wasn't the CF
cards.

I SAID!
<QUOTE>
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:48:16 -0400
"Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> it's not the sIDE. It's something about the CF cards.

	You mean the CF cards that he sent to Mark and they worked
properly for him???

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Something is about to happen.  Something peculiar is about to happen
any moment."

< END QUOTE>

	I guess English is your third or forth language...

> On 2013-07-29, at 9:00 PM, "Christopher R. Hawks" <chawks at dls.net>
> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:39:25 -0400
> "Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > He didn't say that. Mark said Ed was unable to build/copy his very
> > own CF cards. Ed's sIDE still works with stock CF card and the now
> > built by Marks CF cards.
>
> Luis:
>
>    I realize that English is not your language, but, how
> would you interpret this:
>
> [...] 50 lines deleted, Marks' re, re, re ,re,re reply was...

>            --------------------------------------------
>
> [...] more stuff deleted.
>
>    Look it up in your latest reply to me, 57 lines down from the
> top...
>
> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"UNIX is the answer, but only if you phrase the question very
carefully." -- Jonathan H N Chin