[Coco] Drivewire cable - Where to get it?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jul 29 18:26:27 EDT 2013

On Monday 29 July 2013 18:18:48 Retro Canada did opine:

> Zterm is great!
>
> Gene did you find all control codes to operate minted on it? as shift +
> arrow keys dont work you need to press ctrl-x to backspace and ctrl-y
> to delete. also ctrlz pages down and an odd ctrl-| ( no i but the
> vertical bar) will page up!

No, I haven't found near all the translations yet.  This Logitech K360
keyboard (wireless to a usb dongle) has some rollover problems that I've
not found a setting to clear up yet.  IMO, drivewire should grow a
translation table so we can make a pc keyboard look like a coco keyboard to
the coco.  But I'm not in a position to do more than suggest ATM.  Some of
that could be handled in tmode or xmode but they can only handle codes the
coco's keyboard matrix can generate, so that is not a fix it on the coco
end solution by any means.