[Coco] Adding files to a DSK

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:28:39 EDT 2013

If you are quite right, I still have a lot, even multiple documents and copy of DSK DSK, good initial design did not, and you have to change much now, I would like to suggest me things, even really need some help .
I take this occasion to tell you that your projects are close to perfection, his life story, very interesting, Perfect decoration, perfect gameplay, Sound inmejoragle, I want to revive TRS80 model I also, and of course their games coco
I wish I program in detail so