[Coco] TRS-80 Color Computer Appliance and LightController manual

Greg Law glaw at live.com
Wed Jul 24 17:09:28 EDT 2013

Wikipedia has a fairly decent article on TNEF (winmain.dat). Suffice it to
say, it's primarily a Microsoft attachment used by Outlook and Exchange but
it can be a security risk since it may contain your localhost username and
path information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Neutral_Encapsulation_Format

This link contains instructions to remove the attachment:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958012