[Coco] Test message

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Jul 24 09:52:06 EDT 2013

Try setting MSOutlook to "plain text". I read that the TNEF file (winmail.dat) holds the formatting information for RichText and HTML formats. I think if you change the email to plain text, MSOutlook wont need to send any format information... Just a suggestion...

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Neutral_Encapsulation_Format