[Coco] TRS-80 Color Computer Appliance and Light Controller manual

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jul 24 08:40:46 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 24 July 2013 08:29:01 Bill did opine:

> Does anyone know of a TRS-80 Color Computer Appliance and Light
> Controller manual in pdf format anywhere?
> Thanks

If there is, it likely will be a .pdf someone made by scanning the
original, search the usual suspect sites.  I've never had one of those (its
a cp290 compatible kit I believe?), always, nearly 15 years now used heyu
talking to a cm11a for such x10 related things.  Before that, ezhome on an
amiga, triggered for time stuff by ezcron, 2 utils Jim Hines and I wrote in
ARexx & compiled into standalone code by RexxPlus.

Bill, what is this winmail.dat that is attached to all your msgs lately?
Its far bigger that the message, which in this case is 114 bytes, but this
thing is 10 kilobytes of base64 encoded gobbledygook, big enough to be a
virus or something?  Kmail says its a TNEF message, never heard of such a
critter.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
In Pocatello, Idaho, a law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying
of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless same are exhibited to public
view."
         law-abiding citizens.