[Coco] Drive cable needed

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Tue Jul 23 15:41:34 EDT 2013

Bill,

Some local computer and electronic stores might have the connectors and
ribbon cable.  All you would have to do is assemble the cable yourself.

You can also get the cabling and connectors from online suppliers.  Last
time I needed to make a cable I believe I got the parts from JDR, but I am
sure there are other places online that sell the connectors and cable.