[Coco] Floppy Controller chips

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jul 22 18:32:55 EDT 2013

I seem to recall that the Fujitsu MB8877A disk controller chip was at least
more or less compatible with the WD ones used in the CoCo, though I think
there were some minor differences.  I know I used one for a while, though I
don't remember what model controller I had at the time.

A quick google found a place that has used pulls for $12.50:

http://usedicchips.com/product/fujitsu-mb8877a-floppy-disk-controller-40-pin-socket-pull/

Art

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net