[Coco] PopStar Gunner - Next installment ready

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Jul 22 09:27:31 EDT 2013

Nick,

Just wanted to let you know that I am following the blog and really
enjoying it. I'm finding it educational and informative on how such a
game is developed for the CoCo 3; I can't wait for you to get to the
actual assembler code!

I don't know if any of it is something I'll ever use in my daily life,
but it is something I've always wanted to know! It's strange, but I
don't ever remember there being any tutorials assembler coding for the
CoCo 3 in the Rainbow, especially when it comes to the MMU, graphics,
sound, etc - all the stuff needed for game programming.

There were bits here and there, but most of the graphics concepts
covered related to the PMODE screens; maybe my memory is just bad...

-- Andrew