[Coco] making nitros9 on MinGW

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Jul 18 23:25:55 EDT 2013

This might be a case of a 64 bit windows behaving different than a 32
bit windows. You get some weird results if you install 32 bit software
on a 64 bit windows - things like binaries going into "C:\Program Files
(x86)" or some such.

It could also be that the wrong version of hg is installed, or a broken
version of it.

It's probably safe to just do:

PATH="/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:$PATH" - duplicate entries in the
PATH variable shouldn't be a problem and whatever is in the windows
directories probably isn't going to collide. Doing it that way forces
the mingw file system paths to the start of the PATH while keeping
everything else that was in there before.

Note that "export" isn't needed because PATH is already exported (or at
least it should be).