[Coco] continuing to eliminate errors in the nitros9 build

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jul 18 08:09:32 EDT 2013

On Thursday 18 July 2013 08:01:45 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Bob,
> The pacos9 was worked on by David Ladd and he found it references files
> that are missing. I don't recall at the moment what the files were but
> I seem to remember something about a custom defs file or something. I
> think there's something in the change.log about it.
>
> Bill Pierce

Main90.r, that would be a module produced by the c compiler's rma probably
from main90.a

According to its header:
*     Program segment to be compiled using Level II RMA
*           This is the mainline program segment
*                 Written by Larry Olson

What sort of makefile magic can we do with that? Do we have an rma thats
level 2 capable in the current toolshed?