[Coco] Raspberry Pi

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:26:25 EDT 2013

I have one that I play around with, very impressive for such a small device.

You will need a way to power it via USB (I use a powered USB hub), a USB
keyboard and mouse, composite or HDMI video cable, and an SD card to put
the boot image on.  If you have all these things handy already, then you
just need the Pi itself.