[Coco] ... and now on Ubuntu 13.04...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jul 15 23:02:41 EDT 2013

On Monday 15 July 2013 22:55:43 Bob Devries did opine:

> Well, except for insisting I do the make as root (fails if not), I have
> a fairly successful build of the three trees. Lwtools and Toolshed
> compiled fine; no problems (except missing cocofuse in toolshed).
>
> All the .dsk files appear to be in the nitros9/dsks directory, however,
> the SYSGO module has a bad CRC in both level1 and level2.
>
> Gene are you seeing this, or is it just me?
>
> Header for : SysGo
> Module size: $1FF  #511
> Module CRC : $5A4ED6 (Bad)
> Hdr parity : $D4
> Exec. off  : $00F1  #241
> Data size  : $00FC  #252
> Edition    : $05  #5
> Ty/La At/Rv: $11 $83
> Prog mod, 6809 Obj, re-ent, R/O
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

I am not seeing the same crc as you, but yes, its bad according to vfy.
This is the sysgo from a level2 6309 dsk.  Since the build date is in it, I
wouldn't expect them to be a dead match.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world owes you
nothing.  It was here first.
		-- Mark Twain
         law-abiding citizens.