[Coco] make dskcopy not working

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 14:53:53 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was finally able to compile Toolshed on CygWin. First, as Lothan
> explained, I needed to use the build/win32 make. Second, I needed to create
> a $home/bin directory.
> When those two were done, it compiled no problem.

I added creation of the install directory (for build/win32) to the
toolshed repo now. I had previously done this (and other fixups) of
the build/unix Makefile, but since I cannot test build/win32 I haven't
touched that tree before. The build/unix tree works fine on MingW.

I also changed the install directory to /usr/local/bin like it was
done in build/unix.

The ideal would be to unite win32 and unix into one build tree, so
that they don't get out of sync. For this we have to figure out what
is missing in build/unix to build successfully on Cygwin. It would be
nice if someone on Cygwin can investigate this.

Tormod