[Coco] make dskcopy not working

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:53:40 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just tried to build the nitros9 source tree here. It was much more
> successful than before (now that I have Toolshed working), but I still get
> errors when I do "make dskcopy". Example:
>
> os9 copy -o=0 -l copying readme.first uucpbb21_6309.dsk,UUCP
> os9 copy -o=0 uucpbb21_6809.dsk uucpbb21_6309.dsk
> /home/Bob_Devries/nitros9/dsks
> Error: two or more sources requires target to be a directory.

> The directory /home/nitros9/dsks just gets a file "index.html" in it.

I guess you mean "/home/Bob_Devries/nitros9/dsks".

The above use of "os9 copy" to copy disk images into dsks/ was
something I fixed up yesterday in the hg repo. Please try again after
updating your hg tree.

> I did notice a number of error 248 I think in the creation of the Sierra
> games. Maybe the makefile is not creating the correct size disks?

Hmm, we should fix toolshed os9 to be more helpful than "248", "216"
etc. I guess it was made to return the same messages as in real OS-9,
but we can afford a couple of more strings on our host computers.

Tormod