[Coco] make case sensitive?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 10:17:58 EDT 2013

That looks like the format/size used when images are intended for use
with DriveWire.
DriveWire allows dynamic expansion of the image file as needed, so the
file on disk can be much smaller than the RBF filesystem it contains
is.  Typically these images will be only as large as needed to contain
the actual data needed, regardless of the "size" that RBF reports.
They will only require the same storage space as the filesystem
contains when the filesystem actually contains data in every sector.