[Coco] drive motors

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sat Jul 13 12:11:03 EDT 2013

Wasn't really concentrating on emulator to start, but as the DD media
seems hard to find, maybe I should be.  A search just yielded one I've
never seen before (for commercial applications... ?) might have to
"request a quote" just to see what it costs:

http://www.datex-dsm.com/all-about-the-dtx200.html

-RobertH