[Coco] make dskcopy not working

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jul 13 06:11:15 EDT 2013

On Saturday 13 July 2013 05:41:26 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> I can't compile toolshed with gcc4. It gives a bunch of errors.

With the exception of ar and arsup, which are old, crusty and apparently
unmaintained code, gcc 4.4.3 here on linux build's it all correctly.  There
are a few "redefined" errs in the build process, but they are duplicates of
the same define and therefore not show stoppers.  And they do indeed build.

Tormod, with me as a test mule, has by now I assume updated the build
instructions on the docs page.  I have not made the lwtools or toolshed
trees visible on my web page, but I could if folks would consider it
helpful.  The nitros9 tree there now is a 3 day old build.

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Luis,
> >
> > gcc on my CygWin is version 4.5.3

And atm I am still on ubuntu-10.04.4, so my version is going to be slightly
older.  But I'm working on getting a 12.04.2 LTS install up and running.
But the new kmail is so broken it will not even run, so I'm learning as I
go, how to setup dovecot as an imap server, and claws-mail as the working
client.  And the available tutorials on setting up dovecot are way out of
date, the configuration files have been broken out into individual function
files, and I'm best described as lost in the forest.