[Coco] make dskcopy not working

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 21:00:20 EDT 2013

Tormod,

I'm finding a number of instances where PADROM is used with a -b option (as
seen in the saved output of make dsk), but padrom has no -b option:
example:
os9 padrom -b 7168 bootfile_p1
padrom: unknown option 'b'

I don't know (yet) where the -b appears; it's not in the rules.mak.

Regards, Bob DEvries
Dalby, QLD, Australia