[Coco] drive motors

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jul 12 13:45:12 EDT 2013

The Motor On Line is NOT tied to the drive select line.  The Motor lines
tell ALL drive to spin.

By the way, you can select a drive without spinning the motor to check
the status of the drive, like it the Write Protect.
I use the select drive to see if the write protect status ever change to
check if a disk was remove from the drive in ShadowDrive,  my RAM drive
software.

Steve