[Coco] mercurial

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 09:59:59 EDT 2013

Bob, if the rules.make has mamou listed then you're still in the default branch.
you have to:

cd nitros9 (or whatever)
hg update lwtools-port

that should put you in the right branch.

My problem is I'm still getting "out of resources" errors every-so-often during the "make" and "make dsk" processes. I have to run the commands 2 or 3 times before I get a complete build with no errors. I wonder that since I'm running Cygwin on a quad core with 4 gig mem under Win Vista HP 64 bit, that it's only allocating 1 cpu and a little mem to the process. I know that some "terminal emulations" allow me to choose how much mem and the number of cpus, but that's in 64 bit programs. I think cygwin is 32 bit. so that could be part of the problem.
I'm also getting 8x "error 218"s during the making of most disks during the cmd copying process. I'm not sure yet if the builds are actually complete. I haven't had time to look through the disks. I'll be doing that today as well as checking Tormod's "nightly build".

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com