[Coco] NitrOS-9 new snapshot build [WAS: Setting up the /IHdescriptor]

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:20:16 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:12 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hello, Tormod.
>
> I have to report that REL_80_50hz and REL_80 are identical (both are 60hz
> AFAIK). They are in the directory NITROS9/6309L2/MODULES/BOOTTRACK

Thanks for checking and reporting this, Bob! Indeed all 50Hz builds
were actually 60Hz. I have fixed this in the source code repo now.

The problem was that although the makefile adds 50Hz-specific symbol
settings to the lwasm command line with -D options, the same symbols
were redefined to 60Hz in the code (in the included defs files). I
don't know if this was different with mamou. If so, there might be
similar issues with other such -D symbol settings many places in the
code.

Tormod