[Coco] The Coco Zelda Clone

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 06:31:03 EDT 2013

Steve,
I program in assembly as well as C (OS9). I have just never written a game engine on the Coco. I haven't used basic since I bought my first EDTASM cart in about 85. Though I have done a little in Basic09 before I learned C.
I'll most likely be fielding some questions. I'm especially interested in Nick's horizontal screen scrolling he's working on at the moment.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com