[Coco] SuperIDE and CF Cards

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Mon Jul 8 11:27:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm learning how to use the SuperIDE. It is amazing product to use with
coco.

Now I would like to use another CF card, so I won't mess with the original
one.

I tried to use a 4Gb Transcend (133x) card. I know I won't use/need full
4GB, but this was the only one I had free.

I copied the original card with DD command into the new one. It worked, but
eventualy the Color Computer just freezes of starts to display random
garbage. When I use the original card it works flawlessy!

Which brands of CF cards works with SuperIDE? Would it work with 512MB
Sandisk cards (model SDCFH-512-903)?

Thank you very much!