[Coco] DW3 WireBug mode

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 8 00:53:48 EDT 2013

The emulators are downright amazing to me, but at the end of the day I
sit in front of a PC all day.  Would rather sit in front of a coco and
bask in the green glow.  Though I'm thinking that back in the day, when
my "display" was a 25 inch Zenith console television, I received a lot
more "beneficial" radiation than I do these days from my flat screen.  :)

-RobertH