[Coco] M Key

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sun Jul 7 15:53:40 EDT 2013

A while back, installed cloud9 ps2 kit + pass-through adapter, so I can
use both coco and ps2 keyboard as needed.  Did not have a lot of time to
play, so fired it up today.  I don't have a lot of faith in old ps2
keyboard, so have a new one coming in a few days.  But when it comes to
typing on the COCO itself, my M key no longer functions.

M is right in the middle of the grid, so I don't really get it -- I
should be missing an entire row or column if the issue is connectivity
from keyboard through ps2 kit to motherboard.  Yet it is only the M key
that has stopped responding.  Should note this is with no keyboard
plugged into ps2 port.

Thoughts?  When new ps2 keyboard comes, I will determine if M works via
ps2.  Awfully sure I seated both ps2 kit and ribbon, all properly
aligned... never had a coco keyboard problem before...

-RobertH