[Coco] VCC and NitrOS9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 15:16:20 EDT 2013

As far as I know, there's no problem running Nitros9 in Vcc. I've been doing it for about 5 or 6 years.
Vcc supports most dsk formats (JVC, DMK, VDK) and will create them on the fly when needed.
The "just released" Vcc 1.43Becker not only runs nitros9 but will access drivewire as well.
I run Vcc 1.43Becker with the Stock VCC Vhd, 4 DW VHDs and 3 Floppy DSKs.
There are a few bugs here and there, mainly minor graphics bugs, but for the most part, it runs well. I've used Vcc exclusively to code DW4Man and Sound Chaser.
I boot from HDBDOS straight to my VHDs. The new release will even do DW Midi as well.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com