[Coco] DW3 WireBug mode

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 3 12:26:59 EDT 2013

I was reading the DW3 protocol specification, and was interested in the
wirebug functions.  In general, coco always initiates transactions, like
read/write sector.  It appears the general method of using wirebug is 1)
coco sends command to server indicating it is now in wirebug mode, and
then sits in wait state 2) server can send multiple commands to coco,
which can read/write both registers and memory, 3) when done, the server
needs to send a command to coco to end wirebug and resume execution.

That sounds fine, question is:  I'm an HDBDOS user, how do I place my
coco3 in wirebug mode?  Is there an EXEC &H(addr) statement to
accomplish this?

Thanks

-RobertH