[Coco] shamus!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Jul 3 02:12:57 EDT 2013

I finally get to play Shamus!

The long story:  See, back in 1993 I was getting back into CoCo stuff,
and bought all of another guy's stuff since he was leaving the CoCo
world.  One of the disks he had was an original, licensed copy of
Shamus.

Unfortunately that particular disk was corrupt. Tried to get another
copy through Tandy Disk Replacement but had no luck.

As the emulator/virtual disk scene blossomed I kept an eye out and
finally found it in a virtual disk.

So I finally (after nearly ten years) get to play it.  It's not a bad
game either.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA