[Coco] Problem with Disto Super Controller

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 3 00:29:05 EDT 2013

On 7/2/2013 10:49 PM, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> I don't think CDOS is compatible with the CoCo 3;  you'd need to install
> regular Disk Basic or some other CoCo-3 compatible EPROM.
>
> Art
>

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Brian Goers <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:
>
>> This controller works in a CoCo 2 but not a CoCo3. I tried with a not
>> upgraded gray multi pak and a White upgraded multi pak. Nether one has the
>> open screen come up. Just small orange and black squares.
Thanks Art.

I just now found a manual in the Color Computer Archive.
That explains the Eproms.
Now to find out why the Multi-pak don't work with it.
Thanks again.

--

  Brian Goers
   Vice President of Special Events          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 26 & 27, 2014
                                                  Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
                                                Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard            Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond
          645 West North Avenue
          Lombard, IL 60148
          1-630-629-1500