[Coco] OS9/68K on Atari SatanDisk

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:54:16 EDT 2013

There is(was) an Amiga port by an Australian called Digby Tarvin. It was
seriously expensive, and had a number of limitations, one of which was no
support for a hard disk drive, and no graphics support (fairly usual for
early OS9/68000 ports).

I now have OS9/68000 booting from the SatanDisk. All I had to do was change
the DMA port number in the BOOTOSK.PRG config page to 2 (default was 0).

BEWDY!!!

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia