[Coco] My beige Teac half height 5.25 floppy drive

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jul 2 00:25:06 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 02 July 2013 00:21:59 iggybeans at comcast.net did opine:

> I haven't heard from SRB as to whether or not he wants this floppy
> drive. I was hoping to sell it for about $20.
> If no one else is interested, I'll just dig up a case for it and dig out
> my old Sardis Tech controller. VCC is cool, but I still like using real
> hardware.
>
> BTW - Is anyone still making a VGA monitor adapter?

Roy Justice is, if he ever gets caught up, look for posts by RJRTTY here.

The current version works very well, I have one.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Unix is mature OS, windows is still in diapers and they smell badly.
		-- Rafael Skodlar <raffi at linwin.com>
         law-abiding citizens.