[Coco] OS9/68K on Atari SatanDisk

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 03:26:07 EDT 2013

Hi Steven,

I've got good news for you!

I have managed to get OS9/68000 (the Cumana flavour) to work with the
SatanDisk. It works well indeed.

I just needed to create a partition of type OS9. I didn't know how to do
that, but I found out that OS9's type code is $09 (what else?). After
creating a partition of that type, it was a breeze.

Still trying to convince it to boot from the hard disk (via the TOD autoboot
programme, but no luck so far.

Is Paul Seniura still lurking on this list?

If so, do you remember what needed to be done for BOOTOSK.PRG to read the HD
when "h" is selected?

When I select "h", it still boots from the floppy.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia